I have an easy family favorite for you today! My family loves to have a Build Your own Pizza Bar every Friday. Sometimes we even invite over neighborhood friends to join in on the fun! I have been using Rhodes Rolls for a year now because they are EASY, and they taste better than any pizza dough I have ever attempted to make! The only tricky part is remembering to take the rolls out of the freezer 3-5 hours before it’s time to make dinner!
It’s pretty easy. After you thaw your rolls out according to the directions on the bag, roll them flat, top with sauce ( I love to use Classico Four cheese Spaghetti sauce!) and cheese and your favorite toppings! Bake @400 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden! I can’t decide whether my kids love this meal because they have so much fun helping or because it’s so yummy!
- Rhodes Frozen White Dinner Rolls
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Classico Four Cheese Spaghetti Sauce (or your favorite pizza sauce)
- Favorite Pizza Toppings (we use ham, pineapple, olives,and green onions)
- Thaw out rolls according to directions on bag
- Roll out rolls into flat circles (parchment paper makes this easier!)
- place on cookie sheet that has been covered in parchment paper. Top with a tablespoon of sauce, cheese, your favorite toppings, and MORE cheese!
- Bake @ 400 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
You might think I’m a little weird, but I love to dip my mini pizza in Olive Garden Italian dressing! It just adds a delicious kick! Try it! I usually buy mine at WalMart.
Join the newsletter
Want your life to get easier? Subscribe to get our latest content by email.