Listen, I am in no means a chef. In fact, my husband even laughed at me when I brought up once that I should try culinary school (like even school wouldn’t be able to help me. That punk). SO needless to say, I pretty much always go for what’s easy and simple to make. That is why I LOVE this super easy two ingredient fudge recipe. No need to wait on marshmallows to melt perfectly or any of that other nonsense. Just throw this together in 2 seconds and you’re done.
2 ingredients aren’t that hard to remember. I mean, you only have to look at this recipe once and you’re good. It’s interchangeable to whatever flavor you’re feeling at the time. Just switch out the milk chocolate chips for butterscotch, white chocolate, etc… Now, if you’re an avid fudge eater and maker then perhaps this recipe won’t meet your standards but I thought it tasted delicious and it more than satisfied my fudgy cravings.
- 3 cups of milk chocolate chips*
- 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Combine ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- Stir together
- Place parchment paper in 8x8 pan (or grease it) and pour fudge in
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours and cut into slices.
- *Switch out milk chocolate chips for any flavor you want
- Add any fun toppings you want on top (heath bits, candy cane, fruit, etc...)